2 Chronicles 18-20, ERV
1. 19 And the Lord said, 'Who will _____ Ahab the king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?' And one said one thing, and another said another. 20 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord, saying, 'I will _____ him.' And the Lord said to him, 'By what means?'
2 Chronicles 18:19,ESV
2. 21 And he said, 'I will go out, and will be a _____ spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, 'You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.'
2 Chronicles 18:21,ESV
3. 22 Now therefore behold, the _____ has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these your prophets. The Lord has declared disaster concerning you."
2 Chronicles 18:22,ESV
c. angel of the Lord
4. 2 But Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him and said to King Jehoshaphat, "Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the Lord? Because of this, ________ from the Lord.
2 Chronicles 19:2,ESV
a. blessings have gone out for you
b. wrath has gone out against you
c. angels have come to help you
5. 3 Nevertheless, some good is found in you, for you destroyed the Asheroth out of the land, and have ______ to seek God."
2 Chronicles 19:3,ESV
a. set your heart
c. decided not
6. 3 Then Jehoshaphat was afraid and set his face to seek the Lord, and proclaimed a ____ throughout all Judah.
2 Chronicles 20:3,ESV
b. prayer meeting
7. 9 'If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you- for your name is in this house-and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will _____________.'
2 Chronicles 20:9,ESV
a. decide if you want to help us
b. hear and save
c. not hear us