Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
2 Chronicles 13-17 ESV (12 questions)
1. 5 Ought you not to know that the Lord God of Israel gave the kingship over Israel forever to David and his sons by a covenant of ____?
2 Chronicles 13:5,ESV
2. 11 They offer to the Lord every morning and every evening burnt offerings and incense of sweet spices, set out the showbread on the table of pure gold, and care for the golden lampstand that its lamps may burn every ______. For we keep the charge of the Lord our God, but you have forsaken him.
2 Chronicles 13:11,ESV
a. new moon
3. 12 Behold, God is with us at our head, and his priests with their battle trumpets to sound the call to battle against you. O sons of Israel, do not fight ____ the Lord, the God of your fathers, for you cannot succeed."
2 Chronicles 13:12,ESV
b. in the name of
c. together with
4. 8 Thus the men of Israel were subdued at that time, and the men of Judah prevailed, because they ________ the Lord, the God of their fathers.
2 Chronicles 13:18,ESV 2 Chronicles 13:18
b. relied on
c. were the chosen ones of
5. 2 and he went out to meet Asa and said to him, "Hear me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The Lord is with you while you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you ____ him, he will ____ you.
2 Chronicles 15:2,ESV
6. 4 but when in their distress they _____ to the Lord, the God of Israel, and sought him, he was found by them.
2 Chronicles 15:4,ERV
7. 6 They were broken in pieces. Nation was crushed by nation and city by city, for God _____ them with every sort of distress.
2 Chronicles 15:6,ESV
b. could not help
8. 12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be _____, whether young or old, man or woman.
2 Chronicles 15:12-13,ESV
b. put to death
c. put in jail
9. 7 At that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah and said to him, "Because you relied on the king of Syria, and did not rely on the ______, the army of the king of Syria has escaped you.
2 Chronicles 16:7,ESV
a. king of Assyria
b. king of Babylon
c. Lord your God
10. The Lord was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the earlier ways of his father David. He did not seek the Baals, 4 but sought the God of his father and walked in his commandments, and not according to the practices of Israel. 5 Therefore the Lord established the kingdom in his hand. And all Judah brought tribute to Jehoshaphat, and he had great ______.
2 Chronicles 17:3-5,ESV
a. riches and honor
b. wisdom and knowledge
c. respect for the Lord
11. 10 And the _____ of the Lord fell upon all the kingdoms of the lands that were around Judah, and they made no war against Jehoshaphat.
2 Chronicles 17:10,ESV
12. 12 In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was diseased in his feet, and his disease became severe. Yet even in his disease he did not seek the Lord, but sought help from _______.
2 Chronicles 16:12,ESV
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff