Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
1 Chronicles 28 - 2 Chronicles 1, ESV (7 questions)
1. 2 King David stood up and said, "Listen to me, my brothers and my people. In my heart I wanted to build a place to keep the Box of the Lord's Agreement. I wanted to build a place that would be God's footstool. And I made the plans for building that house for God. 3 But God said to me, 'No David, you must not build a house for my name. You must not do that because you are a soldier, and you have ___________.'
1 Chronicles 28:2-3,ERV
a. had too many wives
b. killed many men
c. worked too much already
2. 19 David said, "All these plans were written __________. He helped me understand everything in the plans."
1 Chronicles 28:19,ERV
b. as I envisioned them
c. with the Lord guiding me
3. 20 David also said to his son Solomon, "Be strong and brave and finish this work. Don't be afraid, because the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will help you until all the work is finished. He will ________. You will build the Lord's Temple.
1 Chronicles 28:20,ERV
a. not appear to you in a dream
b. not guide you
c. not leave you
4. King David said to all the Israelites who were gathered together, "God chose my son Solomon. Solomon is young and does not know all that he needs to do this work. But the work is very important. This house is not for _________; this house is for the Lord God.
1 Chronicles 29:1,ERV
5. We are only strangers traveling through this world like our ancestors. Our time on earth is like a passing ________, and we cannot stop it.
1 Chronicles 29:15,ERV
c. withering leaf
6. 6 Solomon went up to the bronze altar before the Lord at the Meeting Tent and offered _______ burnt offerings on it.
2 Chronicles 1:6,ERV
c. a thousand
7. 9 Now, Lord God, continue to keep your promise to my father David. You made me king over so many people that they are like the dust of the earth. 10 Now give me wisdom and _________ so that I can lead these people in the right way. No one could rule this great nation without your help."
2 Chronicles 1:9-10,ERV
b. a long life
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)