Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
1 Chronicles 18-21, ERV (9 questions)
1. 8 David also took much bronze from the towns of Tebah and Cun. These towns belonged to Hadadezer. Later, Solomon used this bronze to make the bronze _____, the bronze columns, and other things made from bronze for the Temple.
1 Chronicles 18:8,ERV
2. 12 Abishai son of Zeruiah killed 18,000 Edomites in the Valley of ______.
1 Chronicles 18:12,ERV
3. ...The Lord gave David ________ everywhere he went
1 Chronicles 18:13,ERV
4. 4 Later, the Israelites went to war with the Philistines at the town of Gezer. At that time Sibbecai from Hushah killed Sippai, who was one of the sons of the ________. So those Philistines became like slaves to the Israelites.
1 Chronicles 20:4,ERV
5. 5 Another time when the Israelites fought against the Philistines, Elhanan son of Jair killed Lahmi. Lahmi was Goliath's brother. Goliath was from the town of Gath. Lahmi's spear was very big and heavy. It was like the large pole on a loom. 6 Later, the Israelites fought another war with the Philistines at the town of Gath. In this town there was a very large man. He had 24 fingers and toes. He had _____ fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. He also was a son of the giants.
1 Chronicles 20:5-6,ERV
6. 7 So when that man made fun of Israel, Jonathan killed him. Jonathan was Shimea's son. Shimea was David's ________.
1 Chronicles 20:7,ERV
7. 14 So the Lord sent terrible _________ to Israel, and 70,000 people died.
1 Chronicles 21:14,ERV
8. 26 David built an altar for worshiping the Lord there. David offered burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. He prayed to the Lord. The Lord answered David by sending fire down from heaven. The fire came down on the altar of burnt offering. 27 Then the Lord commanded the angel to __________.
1 Chronicles 21:26-27,ERV
a. put his hand on the altar
b. put his face on the floor
c. put his sword back into its sheath
9. 29 (The Lord's Holy Tent and the altar of burnt offerings were at the high place in the town of Gibeon. Moses had made the Holy Tent while the Israelites were in the desert. 30 David could not go to the Holy Tent to speak with God because he was afraid. He was afraid of the angel of the Lord and his ________.)
1 Chronicles 21:29-30,ERV
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)