Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Joshua 16-18, ESV (6 questions)
1. Were the Ephraimites successful in forcing all of the Canaanites out of their land?
2. Were the people of Manasseh successful in defeating the Canaanites and forcing them out of the land that was given to them?
3. When the Israelites became strong enough to force the remaining Canaanites to leave their land, did they?
a. Yes, every last one
b. no, they made them into slaves
4. 15 And Joshua said to them, "If you are a numerous people, go up by yourselves to the forest, and there clear ground for yourselves in the land of the Perizzites and the ________, since the hill country of Ephraim is too narrow for you."
5. Where did the Israelites set up the tabernacle?
6. Which tribe of Israelites received land that included the city of Jericho?
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff