Joshua 16-18, ESV ( 6 questions)
1. Were the Ephraimites successful in forcing all of the Canaanites out of their land?
2. Were the people of Manasseh successful in defeating the Canaanites and forcing them out of the land that was given to them?
3. When the Israelites became strong, what did they do with the Canaanites that were still living among them?
a. They drove them out of the land
b. They made them their slaves
4. 15 And Joshua said to them, "If you are a numerous people, go up by yourselves to the forest, and there clear ground for yourselves in the land of the Perizzites and the ________, since the hill country of Ephraim is too narrow for you."
5. Where did the Israelites set up the tabernacle?
6. Which tribe of Israelites received land that included the city of Jericho?