Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Deuteronomy 14-16, ESV
1. Which food would have been against God's law to eat?
b. ham sandwich
c. deer stew
2. Which of the following foods would have been okay to eat under God's law?
a. shrimp po'boy
b. rabbit stew
c. lamb chops
3. What were the people to do with the 10th of their crops that they were commanded to take to the tabernacle?
a. give it to the priest
b. give it to the poor who were sitting in front of the tabernacle
c. eat it at God's house
4. What were the people to do if the amount of crops they had received was too much to carry to the temple?
a. sell the 10th of your crops and give the money to the priest
b. sell the 10th of your crops and give the money to the poor
c. sell the 10th of your crops, buy food of any kind you want when you get close to the Temple, and eat it there, sharing your food with the Levites
5. How often were the people to bring a 10th to the temple and eat it while they were there?
a. once a week
b. at the time of each appointed festival
c. once a year
6. Under God's law, what were the Israelites to do to the other Israelites every 7 years?
a. baptize them
b. cancel their debts
c. give purchased land back to the original owner
7. Under God's law, would an Israelite still have to cancel a debt of another Israelite if they had just loaned them something right before the end of the 7th year?
8. Under God's law was it okay to buy other Hebrews as slaves?
9. How much money would a slave save an Israelite?
a. half the amount it would have cost to pay a hired worker
b. all of the amount it would have cost to pay a hired worker
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)