Psalm 9-16, ERV
1. I will give thanks to the LORD with my _____; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. 2 I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
c. whole heart
2. 13 Be gracious to me, O LORD! See my ______ from those who hate me, O you who lift me up from the gates of death. 14 that I may recount all your praises, that in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in your salvation.
3. 4 In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him; all his thoughts are, "_______."
a. I do not need God
b. I do not care about God
c. There is no God
4. 4 The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD's throne is in heaven; his eyes see, his ______ test the children of man.
5. 6 The words of the LORD are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified _____ times.
6. 2 The LORD looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who _____, who seek after God.
a. will follow him
c. love others
7. 7 I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the ____ also my heart instructs me.
a. due season