Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 86-89 ESV (5 questions)
1. Incline your ear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am ______.
a. blessed and my cup runneth over
b. poor and needy
c. sick and dying
2. For you, O LORD, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to _______.
a. all who are righteous in their ways
b. all who call upon you
c. all who love you
3. Teach me your way, O LORD, that I amy walk in your truth, unite my ____ to fear your name.
4. Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O LORD, in the light of your ____, 16 who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted.
5. For you are the glory of their strength; by _____ our horn is exalted.
a. your favor
b. our righteousness
c. our works unto righteousness
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)