Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 80-85 ESV (15 questions)
1. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, you who lead Joseph like a flock. You who are enthroned upon the cherubim, shine forth. 2 Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh, stir up your might and come to ________!
a. answer us
b. bless us
c. save us
2. 8 You brought a _____ out of Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it.
3. 14 Turn again, O God of hosts! Look down from heaven, and see; have regard for this vine, 15 the stock that your right hand planted, and for the ____ whom you made strong for yourself.
4. 3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. 4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the ______."
a. ones who seek to hurt them
5. 5 They have _____, they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
a. neither knowledge nor understanding
b. misunderstood knowledge and understanding
6. 6 I said, "You are _______, all of you, 7 nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince."
Psalm 82:6-7 ,ESV
a. God's children, loved by the Most High,
b. gods, sons of the Most High,
c. Godly and righteous, atoned for by the Most High,
7. 2 For behold, your enemies make an uproar; those who hate you have raised their heads. 3 They lay ______ against your people; they consult together against your treasured ones.
a. crafty plans
8. 4 They say, "Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of _____ be remembered no more!"
Psalm 83:4 ,ESV
a. God's children
b. God's son
9. 12 who said, "Let us take possession for ourselves of the pastures of _____."
Psalm 83:12 ,ESV
c. the son
10. 13 O my God, make them like whirling dust, like chaff before the wind. 14 As fire consumes the forest, as the flame sets the mountains ablaze, 15 so may you pursue them with your tempest and terrify them with your _______!
11. 5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you, in whose heart are the highways to Zion. As they go through the Valley of ______ they make it a place of springs; the early rain also covers it with pools.
b. the Shadow of Death
12. In Psalm 84:6, What does the word "Baca" mean? (6 As they go through the Valley of ***BACA*** they make it a place of springs; the early rain also covers it with pools.) Use your concordance.
13. 10 For a day in your courts is better than a ____ elsewhere.
b. five hundred
14. I would rather be a _______ in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness
15. 13 Righteousness will go before him and make his ______ a way.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)