Psalm 70-73, ERV
1. 20 You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again. 21 You will increase my ______ and comfort me again.
2. 2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled, my steps had nearly slipped. 3 For I was envious of the arrogant when I saw the _____ of the wicked.
3. 4 For they have no pangs until death; their bodies are fat and sleek. 5 They are not in trouble as others are; they are not stricken like ______.
a. the children of Israel
b. the rest of mankind
c. those who love you
4. 6 Therefore _____ is their necklace; violence covers them as a garment.
5. 23 ...I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. 24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will ______.
a. help me
b. listen to me
c. receive me to glory
6. 25 Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I ____ besides you. 26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
7. 28 But for me it is good to be near God; ______, that I may tell of all your works.
a. I have asked the Lord God to be my refuge
b. I have made the Lord God my refuge
c. The Lord God has made Himself my refuge