Psalm 51-57 , ERV
1. 5 Behold, I was _____ in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.
a. brought forth
2. 6 Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom _____.
a. in church
b. in the secret heart
c. in all that I do
3. 12 For it is not a _____ who taunts me-then I could bear it; it is not an adversary who deals insolently with me-then I could hide from him. 13 But it is you, a man, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend. 14 We used to take sweet counsel together; within God's house we walked in the throng.
a. a friend
b. an enemy
c. a stranger
4. 16 But I call to God, and the LORD will save me. 17 _____I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice.
a. Every morning
b. Every evening
c. Evening and morning and at noon
5. 22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the _______ to be moved.
b. broken spirit
c. new creature
6. 8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my ____ in your bottle. Are they not in your book? 9 Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call. This I know, that God is for me. 10 In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise, 11 in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?
7. 6 They set a net for my steps; my soul was bowed down. They dug a pit in my way, but they have _____.
a. not been able to catch me in it
b. not been able to lure me to it
c. fallen into it themselves