Psalm 46-50, ERV
1. God is our refuge and strength, a very ______ help in trouble.
2. 4 There is a river whose _______ make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
3. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when _____.
a. she needs help
b. morning dawns
c. during the night
4. 7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of ______ is our fortress.
5. _____ your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!
6. 15 ...God will ransom my soul from the power of _____, for he will receive me. Selah
7. 14 Offer to God a sacrifice of ______, and perform your vows to the Most High, 15 and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me."