Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 40-45 ESV (8 questions)
1. I ______ the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry.
a. demanded an immediate response from
b. waited impatiently for
c. waited patiently for
2. 2 He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a ____, making my steps secure.
3. 3 He put a _____ song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.
4. 9 I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not ______ my lips, as you know, O LORD.
a. proclaimed with
5. 10 I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great _________.
b. group of righteous people
c. group of unrighteous people
6. 11 As for you, O LORD, you will not restrain your _____ from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!
7. 12 For evils have encompassed me beyond number; my _____ have overtaken me, and I cannot see; they are more than the hairs of my head; my heart fails me.
a. good deeds
8. Blessed is the one who considers the ___! In the day of trouble the LORD delivers him; 2 the LORD protects him and keeps him alive; he is called blessed in the land; you do not give him up to the will of his enemies. 3 The LORD sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)