Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 36-39 ESV (8 questions)
1. 7 How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the ______ of your wings.
2. 8 They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them _____ from the river of your delights.
3. 9 For with you is the fountain of _____; in your light do we see light.
a. living water
4. 11 Let not the foot of _____ come upon me, nor the hand of the wicked drive me away.
5. 4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the _______.
a. desires of your heart
c. things you need
6. 5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will _____.
c. be glad
7. 21 The wicked borrows but does not ____, but the righteous is generous and gives;
b. help others
c. pay back
8. 23 The steps of a man are ______ by the Lord, when he delights in his way; 24 though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.
a. delighted in
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)