Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 32-35 ESV (15 questions)
1. Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose ___ is covered.
2. 8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my ____ upon you.
3. 9 Be not like a horse or a mule, without _____, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you.
a. a saddle
4. 6 By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, and by ______ all their host.
a. the breadth of his mouth
b. the thoughts of his mind
c. the help of his angels
5. 12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people ____ as his heritage
a. who has chosen him
b. whom he has chosen
c. who acts righteously
6. 18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love, 19 that he may deliver their soul from death and keep them alive _______.
a. in troublesome times
b. in famine
c. in prayerful times
7. I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be _______.
a. on my mind
b. in my heart
c. in my mouth
8. 2 My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad. 3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name ________!
9. 4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my ______.
10. 5 Those who look to him are _____, and their faces shall never be ashamed.
b. lowly in spirit
11. 7 The angel of the LORD ____ those who fear him, and delivers them.
b. encamps around
c. will hear
12. 8 Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! 9 Oh, fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no _____!
13. 10 The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the LORD lack no _____.
a. help from the Lord
b. good thing
14. 11 Come, O children, ____ to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
15. 19 _____ are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)