Psalm 26-31, ERV
1. Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have _____ in the LORD without wavering.
a. had faith
2. 4 I do not sit with men of falsehood, nor do I consort with _____. 5 I hate the assembly of evildoers, and I will not sit with the wicked.
c. evil doers
3. 8 You have said, "Seek my _____." My heart says to you,"Your face, LORD, do I seek.
4. 10 For my father and my mother have _____ me, but the LORD will take me in.
5. 11 Teach me your way, O LORD, and lead me on ____ path because of my enemies.
a. a green
b. a level
c. an unobstructed
6. 14 _____ for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; _____ for the LORD!
a. carry on
b. run ahead
7. Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; _____ the LORD in the splendor of holiness.
Ps. 29:1-2 ,ESV
b. speak to
8. Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. 5 For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for ______.
a. much longer
b. a lifetime
c. a little while
9. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the _______.
10. 11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with ______, 12that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!
a. a white robe
11. 5 Into your hand I commit my _____; you have redeemed me, O LORD, faithful God.