Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 21-25 ESV (12 questions)
1. 9 Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my ___________.
a. age of adulthood
c. mother's breasts
2. 10 On you was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been ________.
a. drawing me to you
b. my God
c. my salvation
3. 16 For dogs encompass me; a company of evildoers encircles me; they have pierced my hands and feet 17 I can count all my bones they stare and gloat over me; 18 they divide my _______ among them, and for my clothing they cast lots.
4. 22 I will tell of your _______ to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:
5. 23 You who fear the LORD, ____ him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him,
6. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not _____. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
b. be thankful
c. be blessed
7. ...He leads me in paths of _______ for his name's sake.
a. green fields
b. winding roads
8. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no _____, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
9. 3 Who shall ascend the hill of the LORD? And who shall stand in his holy place? 4 He who has _______ and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully.
a. big hands
b. clean hands
c. full hands
10. 5 He will receive ______ from the LORD and ______ from the God of his salvation.
11. 8 Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he ______ sinners in the way.
c. gets rid of
12. 9 He ______ the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)