Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 1-8 ESV (10 questions)
1.1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers 2 but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates _______.
a. on the Sabbath
b. during the Sabbath, festivals, and new moons
c. day and night
2. 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit ____, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
a. day and night
c. in its season
3. ...Blessed are all who take ____ in him.
4. O LORD, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me; 2 many are saying of my soul, there is no _____ for him in God. Selah
5. 3 But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. 4 I cried aloud to the LORD, and he _____ me from his holy hill. Selah
6. 5 I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the LORD sustained me. 6 I will not be afraid of many thousands of _____ who have set themselves against me all around.
7. Answer me when I call, O God of ___ righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
a. your holy
c. the law of
8. 8 Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way ____ before me.
PS 5:8 ,ESV
9. 12 For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a ___.
Ps 5:12 ,ESV
10. 5 For in death there is no ____ of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)