Psalm 1-8, ERV
1.1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers 2 but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates _______.
a. on the Sabbath
b. during the Sabbath, festivals, and new moons
c. day and night
2. 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit ____, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
a. day and night
c. in its season
3. ...Blessed are all who take ____ in him.
4. O LORD, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me; 2 many are saying of my soul, there is no _____ for him in God. Selah
5. 3 But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. 4 I cried aloud to the LORD, and he _____ me from his holy hill. Selah
6. 5 I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the LORD sustained me. 6 I will not be afraid of many thousands of _____ who have set themselves against me all around.
7. Answer me when I call, O God of ___ righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
a. your holy
c. the law of
8. 8 Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way ____ before me.
PS 5:8 ,ESV
9. 12 For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a ___.
Ps 5:12 ,ESV
10. 5 For in death there is no ____ of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?