Job 8-10, ERV
1. 4 He is wise in heart and mighty in strength-who has hardened himself against him, and succeeded?-5 he who removes mountains, and they know it not, when he overturns them in his anger, 6 who shakes the _____ out of its place, and its pillars tremble;
2. 9 who made the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the chambers of the ______;
3. 11 Behold, he passes by me, and I see him not; he moves on, but I do not perceive him. 12 Behold, he snatches away; who can turn him back? Who will say to him, '_____'
Job 9:11-12 ,ESV
a. Who are you?
b. Where did you come from?
c. What are you doing?
4. 13 "God will not turn back his anger; beneath him bowed the helpers of Rahab. 14 How then can I answer him, choosing my words with him? 15 Though I am in the right, I cannot answer him; I must appeal for mercy to _______.
a. his angels
b. his Son
c. my accuser
5. 16 If I summoned him and he answered me, I would not believe that he was listening to my voice. 17 For he crushes me with a tempest and multiplies my wounds without ____;
6. 18 he will not let me get my breath, but fills me with bitterness. 19 If it is a contest of strength, behold, he is ______!...
7. 20 Though I am in the right, my own mouth would condemn me; though I am blameless, he would prove me perverse. 21 I am blameless; I regard not myself; I loathe my life. 22 It is all one; therefore I say, 'He ____ both the blameless and the wicked.'
Job 9:20-22 ,ESV
8. 2 I will say to God, Do not condemn me; let me know why you _____.
a. contend against me
b. allow this to happen to me
c. do not protect those who love you
9. 12 You have granted me life and steadfast ____, and your care has preserved my spirit.
10. 20 Are not my days few? Then cease, and _____, that I may find a little cheer 21 before I go.
a. leave me alone
b. restore my health
c. allow me to awake from this nightmare