Job 40-42, ERV
1. And the LORD said to Job: 2 "Shall a ______ contend with the Almighty?
b. person who is unrighteous
2. 10 "Adorn yourself with majesty and dignity; clothe yourself with glory and splendor. 11 Pour out the overflowings of your anger, and look on everyone who is proud and ____ him.
b. listen to
c. talk to
3. 12 Look on everyone who is _____ and bring him low and tread down the wicked where they stand.
4. 14 Then will I also acknowledge to you that ____ can save you.
a. I, the Lord God
b. your right hand
c. your friends
5. Then Job answered the LORD and said 2 "I know that you can do ___ things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted. 3 'Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?' Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.
6. 10 And the LORD restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the LORD gave Job ____ he had before.
a. as much as
b. twice as much as
c. less than