Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Job 32-34 ESV (6 questions)
1. So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was _____ in his own eyes.
2. 2 Then Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, burned with anger. He burned with anger at Job because he _____ himself rather than God.
3. 3 He burned with anger also at Job's three friends because they had found no answer, although they had declared Job to be _______.
b. in the right
c. in the wrong
4. 7 What man is like Job, who drinks up scoffing like water, 8 who travels in company with ______ and walks with wicked men?
b. those who have been humbled
c. those with understanding
5. 35 'Job speaks without _____; his words are without insight."
6. 36 Would that Job were tried to the end, because he answers like wicked men. 37 For he adds rebellion to his sin; he claps his hands among us and multiplies his words against ____."
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)