Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Job 21-23 ESV (8 questions)
1. 2 "Keep listening to my words, and let this be your comfort. 3 Bear with me, and I will speak, and after I have spoken, _____.
a. leave me alone
b. mock on
c. you will have gained understanding
2. 7 Why do the _____ live, reach old age, and grow mighty in power?
3. 14 They say to God, 'Depart from us! We do not desire the _____ of your ways.
a. false imaginations
4. 15 What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? And what profit do we get if we _____?'
Job 21: 15,ESV
a. follow him
b. praise him
c. pray to him
5. 16 Behold, is not their prosperity ________? The counsel of the wicked is far from me.
a. a mystery
b. in God's hand
c. in their hand
6. 29 Have you not asked those who travel the roads, and do you not accept their testimony 30 that the evil man is _____ in the day of calamity,
a. given no help
c. left on his own
7. 8 "Behold, I go forward, but he is not there, and backward, but I do not perceive him; 9 on the left hand when he is working, I do not behold him; he turns to the right hand, but I do not see him. 10 But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come out ______.
a. as gold
b. as one who is wise
c. clothed with righteousness
8. 13 But he is unchangeable, and who can turn him back? What he desires, that he does. 14 For he will _____ what he appoints for me, and many such things are in his mind. 15 Therefore I am terrified at his presence; when I consider, I am in dread of him.
b. help me with
c. use for his glory
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)