Psalm 90-95, ERV
1. Lord, you have been our dwelling places in all generations. _____ the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.
2. You return man to dust and say, "Return, O children of man! 4 For a ____ years in your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night.
3. For we are brought to an end by your anger; by your wrath we are dismayed. 8 You have set our iniquities before you, our ____ sins in the light of your presence.
4.The years of our life are seventy; or even by reason of strength eighty; yet their span is but ____; they are soon gone, and we fly away.
a. joy and happiness
b. strength and wisdom
c. toil and trouble
5. So teach us to ____ our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.
a. make the most of
6. Satisfy us in the morning with your _____, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
b. steadfast love
7. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the ____ of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
8. For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly ______.
9. He will cover you with his _____, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
a. pinions (wings)
b. pinions (opinions)
c. pinions (shield)
10. You will not ____ the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
b. hear of
c. have to deal with
11. Because you have made the LORD your _____ -- the Most High, who is my refuge -- 10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.
a. dwelling place
12. For he will command his ____ concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
b. Holy Spirit
13. On their hands they will _____. lest you strike your foot against a stone.
a. bear you up
b. circle around you
c. help you
14. You will tread on the lion and the adder; the young lion and the _____ you will trample underfoot.
Ps. 91:13 ,ESV
15. Because he holds fast to me in ______, I will deliver him I will protect him, because he knows my name.
Ps. 91:14, ESV
a. my Word
16. When he calls to me, I will _____ him, I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.
Ps 91:15-16 ,ESV
c. look toward
17. How great are your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very _____!
Ps 92:5 ,ESV
b. much like ours
18. The stupid man cannot know; the fool cannot understand this: 7 that though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to _______ forever;
c. the grave
19. The righteous flourish like the palm tree and grow like a _____ in Lebanon.
20. They still _____ in old age; they are ever full of sap and green 15 to declare that the LORD is upright; he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
a. can see
b. can hear
c. bear fruit
21. Today, if you hear his voice, 8 do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, as on the day at Massah in the wilderness, 9 when your fathers _____ and put me to the proof, though they had seen my work.
Ps. 95:7-9 ,ESV
a. put me to the test
b. would not listen to me
c. would not obey me
22. For forty years I loathed that generation and said, "They are a people who go astreay in their heart, and they have not known my ways." 11 Therefore I swore in my wrath, "They shall not enter ______."
Ps. 95:10-11 ,ESV
a. the promised land
b. the land flowing with milk and honey
c. my rest