Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 140-145, ESV (8 questions)
1. Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my ____!
2. Teach me to do _____, for you are my God!
a. righteous acts
b. your will
c. good things
3. May our sons in their youth be like _____ full grown,
4. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is ____.
5. One _______ shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.
c. righteous person
6. The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in _____ love.
7. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures throughout all ______.
a. the days of Israel
b. the years
8. The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their ____ in due season.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)