Psalm 133-139, ERV
1. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in ______!
a. the house of the Lord
2. It is like the precious oil on the head, running down on the ______,
3. For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself, _____ as his own possession.
a. his children
b. his son
4. The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of ____ hands.
5. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! 2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my _____ from afar.
6. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ____.
7. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you _____ it altogether.
8. 5 You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot _______ it.
9. 13 For you formed my inward parts; you ______ me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
a. had compassion on
10. 21 Do I not _____ those who hate you, O Lord? And do I not loathe those who rise up against you? 22 I _____ them with complete hatred; I count them my enemies.