Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ps 119:89-176 ESV (12 questions)
1. Oh how I love your ______! It is my meditation all the day.
2. Your _____ makes me wiser than my enemies, for it is ever with me.
3. I have more _____ than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my mediation.
4. Through your ______ I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.
5. Your word is a _____ to my feet and a light to my path.
6. I have sworn an oath and confirmed it, to keep your righteous _____.
a. love toward others
b. mercy and forgiveness toward others
7. I am severely afflicted; give me life, O Lord, according to your word! 108 Accept my freewill offerings of _____. O Lord, and teach me your rules.
8. I hold my life in my hand continually, but I do not forget your _____.
b. mercy and grace
9. ______ my heart to perform your statutes forever, to the end.
a. Please incline
b. I incline
c. As you lead me, it inclines
10. All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross, therefore I love your testimonies. 120 My flesh trembles for fear of you, and I _____ of your judgments
a. am afraid
b. am not afraid
c. have no choice but to love all
11. I look at the faithless with ______, because they do not keep your commands.
b. a grieving heart
12. I ______ astray like a lost sheep; seek your servant, for I do not forget your commandments.
a. have gone
b. have never gone
c. will never go
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)