Psalm 115-118, ERV
1. Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?" 3 Our God is in the ______; he does all that he pleases.
c. man who trusts in him
2. Their idols are silver and gold, the work of human hands. 5 They have mouths, but do not speak; eyes, but do not see. 6 they have ears, but do not hear; noses, but do not smell. 7 They have hands, but do not feel; feet, but do not walk; and they do not make a sound in their throat. 8 Those who make them become ______; so do all who trust in them.
b. hurtful to others
c. like them
3. May the Lord give you ________, you and your children! 15 May you be blessed by the Lord, who made heaven and earth!
4. Then I called on the name of the Lord: "O Lord, I pray, _______ my soul!"
c. have mercy on
5. I will offer to you the sacrifices of _______ and call on the name of the Lord.
b. a humble spirit
6. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to _____ in man.
a. take refuge
c. listen to
7. The Lord has _____. but he has not given me over to death.
a. forgiven me
b. made me righteous
c. disciplined me severely
8. Open to me the ______ of righteousness, that I may enter through them and give thanks to the Lord. 20 This is the _____ of the Lord; the righteous shall enter through it.
9. I thank you that you have answered me and have become my salvation. 22 The stone that the builders _____ has become the cornerstone.
10. This is the _____ that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
11. O Lord, we pray, give us ______!
a. all things
b. everything we ask for
12. Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his ______ love endures forever!