Psalm 106-107, ERV
1. Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! 2 Who can utter the mighty deeds of the Lord, or declare all his praise? 3 Blessed are they who observe justice, who do righteousness _____!
a. at all times
b. most of the time
c. as much as they can
2. So they reward me evil for good, and hatred for my ______.
3. Then they believed his words; they sang his praise. 13 But they soon forgot his works; they did not wait for his ______.
b. redeeming love
c. perfect instruction
4.But they had a wanton craving in the wilderness, and put God to the test in the desert; 15 he ______ what they asked, but sent a wasting disease among them.
a. gave them more than
b. did not give them
c. gave them
5. Therefore he said he would destroy them -- had not Moses, his chosen one, stood in the ______ before him, to turn away his wrath from destroying them.
6. Then they yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor, and ate sacrifices offered to the dead; 29 they provoked the Lord to anger with their deeds, and a _____ broke out among them.
7. Then Phinehas stood up and intervened, and the plague was stayed. 31 And that was counted to him as righteousness _______.
a. from generation to generation forever
b. from that point until he died
c. from that point until he had sinned again
8. They angered him at the water of Meribah, and it went ill with Moses on their account, 33 for they made his spirit bitter, and he spoke ______ with his lips.
9. They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to _____.
b. false gods
10.Thus they became ______ by their acts, and played the whore in their deeds.
11. Some were fools through their sinful ways, and because of their iniquities suffered _______.
12. Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the ____ love of the Lord.