Proverbs 7-9, ERV
1. 6 Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right, 7 for my mouth will utter truth; wickedness is ____ to my lips. 8 All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them.
a. an abomination
2. They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find ______.
b. knowledge of good and evil
c. faith in the Messiah who is to come
3. The fear of the Lord is ______.
c. hatred of evil
4. I love those who love me, and those who seek me ________ find me.,
b. in the temple
c. for even one moment
5. The Lord ______ me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
c. made me his forever
6. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of ____ is insight.
b. good and evil
c. the Holy One