Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Proverbs 27-29, NLT (5 questions)
1. Don't ______ tomorrow, since you don't know what the day will bring.
a. brag about
b. make plans for
c. talk about
2. Let someone else ________, not your own mouth-a stranger, not your own lips.
a. praise you
b. praise the Lord
3. 4 Anger is cruel, and wrath is like a flood, but _______ is even more dangerous.
4. 17 As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens ______.
a. a friend
b. many tools
c. a pair of scissors
5. 25 Fearing ______ is a dangerous trap, but trusting the Lord means safety.
b. future events
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)