Proverbs 24-26, ERV
1. 10 If you fail under pressure, your strength _______.
a. is too small
b. will be restored
c. will restore you
2. 17 Don't _______ when your enemies fall; don't be happy when they stumble. 18 For the Lord will be displeased with you and will turn his anger away from them.
a. run to look
3. 26 An honest answer is like a kiss of friendship.
a. godly person
b. kiss of friendship
4. 27 Do your planning and prepare your fields before ________.
a. building your house
b. going on vacation
5. 2 It is God's privilege to ______ and the king's privilege to discover them.
a. conceal things
b. reveal secret things
c. reveal to the righteous secret things
6. 14 A person who promises ______ but doesn't give it, is like clouds and wind that bring no rain.
a. a gift
7. Singing cheerful songs to a person with a heavy heart is like _______ ....
a. giving someone a coat in cold weather
b. taking someone's coat in cold weather
8. 21 If your ____ are hungry, give them food to eat. If they are thirsty, give them water to drink. 22 You will heap burning coals of shame on their heads, and the Lord will reward you.
9. 28 A person without _______ is like a city with broken-down walls.
b. self control
10. 20 Fire goes out without wood, and quarrels disappear when _______ stops.
a. one person
c. the discussion
11. 27 If you set a trap for others, ______.
a. you will get caught in it yourself
b. they will fall into it