Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Proverbs 22-23, NLT (6 questions)
1. 3 A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton ______
a. has faith in God that He will work all things out
b. goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
2. 4 True humility and fear of the Lord lead to ______, honor, and long life.
3. 5 Corrupt people walk a thorny, treacherous road; whoever values life will _______.
a. avoid it
b. condemn them
c. pray for them
4. 7 Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower ______ the lender.
b. is servant to
c. is friends with
5. 9 Blessed are those who are _______, because they feed the poor.
6. 15 A youngster's heart is filled with foolishness, but _________________ will drive it far away.
a. a good education
b. love and faithfulness
c. physical discipline
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)