Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Proverbs 1-3, ESV (7 questions)
1. 5 Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance, 6 to understand a proverb and a saying, the words of the wise and their ___.
2. 7 The ____ of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. \
3. 3 yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, 4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the _____ of God.
4. 6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; 7 he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity, 8 guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his ____.
c. wise men
5. 9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice and equity, every good path; 10 for wisdom will come into your ____ and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; 11 discretion will watch over you, understanding will guard you,
6. 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own _____. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
7. 13 Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets ____, 14 for the gain from her is better than gain from silver and her profit better than gold.
a. God's gold
c. worldly wealth
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)