Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Proverbs 16-18, NLT (8 questions)
1. Commit your _________ to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.
c. heart, mind and soul
2. The Lord has made everything for his own purposes, even the wicked ________.
a. for repentance
b. to receive mercy and grace
c. for a day of disaster
3. Unfailing love and faithfulness make ________.
a. atonement for sin
b. a prayer receive an answer
c. a good person
4. We may throw the _____, but the Lord determines how they fall.
Prov 16:33 ,ESV
c. words of wisdom
5. Wise words are like deep waters; wisdom flows from the wise like ________
a. a bubbling brook
b. the Jordan River overflowing its banks
c. a preacher standing on a pulpit
6. ____________ can end arguments; it settles disputes between powerful opponents.
a. Flipping a coin
b. Pretending not to hear
c. Closing your mouth
7. __________ friend is harder to win back than a fortified city. Arguments separate friends like a gate locked with bars.
a. A best
b. An offended
c. A hot-tempered
8. The poor plead for mercy; the rich answer with __________.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)