Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Proverbs 13-15, NLT (5 questions)
1. A peaceful ________ leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones.
2. The lips of the wise give good advice; the heart of a fool has _____ to give.
a. bad advice
b. only a little advice
3. For the despondent, every day brings trouble; for the ___________, life is a continual feast.
a. happy heart
b. wise mind
4. A lazy person's way is blocked with briers, but the path of the upright is ___________.
a. full of berries
b. flowing with milk and honey
c. an open highway
5. Sensible children bring joy to their father; __________ children despise their mother.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)