Proverbs 10-12, ERV
1. Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but ______________ delivers from death.
b. The knowledge of good and evil
2. A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of ________________ makes rich.
b. the diligent
3. _________ are on the head of the righteous.
c. Honor and respect
4. ________ causes trouble, and a babbling fool will come to ruin.
a. The one who speaks profanity
b. The one who drinks wine in excess
c. Whoever winks the eye
5. Hatred stirs up strife, but _____ covers all offenses.
c. prayer of repentance
6. ___________ makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
a. A diligent hand
c. The blessing of the Lord
7. When pride comes, then comes ______, but with the humble is wisdom.
a. a fall
8. In the path of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no ________.
9. A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when ______.
10. Careless words stab like a sword, but the words of wise people bring _______.
11. Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word _______________.
a. makes him glad
b. helps a little
c. let's them know you care