Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Isaiah 1-4, NKJV (7 questions)
1. 3 The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master's crib, but _______ does not know, my people do not understand.
b. the righteous
c. the unrighteous
2. "What to me is the multitude of your sacrifices? says the Lord; I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams and the fat of well-fed beasts; I do not _______ the blood of bulls, or of lambs, or of goats.
a. delight in
c. like the smell of
3. Bring no more vain offerings; _______ is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations-I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly.
a. altar worship
c. urim and thummim
4. 15 When you spread out your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; even though you make many prayers, I will not listen; your hands are full of _____.
5. "Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like ______.
a. fine Egyptian cotton
b. fluffy white snow
6. How the faithful city has become a whore, she who was full of justice! Righteousness lodged in her, but now ________.
7. And people shall enter the caves of the rocks and the holes of the ground, from before the terror of the Lord, and from the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to _______ the earth.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)