Ecclesiastes 1-4, ERV
1. 13 And I applied my heart to seek and to search out by wisdom all that is done under heaven. It is _____ business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with.
Ecc 1:13, ESV
a. a joyful
b. a satisfying
c. an unhappy
2. 14 I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is ______ and a striving after wind.
Ecc 1:14, ESV
3. 17 And I applied my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is but a striving after _____.
Ecc 1:17, ESV
4. 18 For in much wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge increases ______.
Ecc 1:18, ESV
a. common sense
5. 11 Then I considered all that my hands had done and the toil I had expended in doing it, and behold, all was vanity and a striving after wind, and there was nothing to be ______ under the sun.
Ecc 2:11, ESV
6. 18 I said in my heart with regard to the children of man that God is testing them that they may see that they themselves are but ________.
Ecc 3:18, ESV