Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Genesis 4-7, ESV (12 questions)
1.3 In the course of time Cain brought to the Lord an offering of ______________,
Gen 4:3, ESV
a. a jar of honey
b. the fruit of the ground
c. a lamb
2. 4 and Abel also brought of the ____________. And the Lord had regard for Abel and his offering,
Gen 4:4, ESV
a. firstborn of his flock and of their fat portions
b. fish from the Tigris River
c. red soup
3. 15 Then the Lord said to him, "Not so! If anyone kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him _______."
Gen 4:15, ESV
b. after he dies
4. 15 ...And the Lord put a _______ on Cain, lest any who found him should attack him.
-Gen 4:15, ESV
5. 16 Then Cain went away from the presence of the Lord and settled in the land of Nod, east of _____.
Gen 4:16, ESV
c. Mt. Sinai
6. 25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and called his name _______, for she said, "God has appointed for me another offspring instead of Abel, for Cain killed him."
Gen 4:25, ESV
7. 23 Thus all the days of Enoch were _______ years. 24 Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.
8. 27 Thus all the days of Methuselah were _____ years, and he died.
Gen 5:27, ESV
9. 32 After Noah was 500 years old, Noah fathered ______________.
Gen 5:32, ESV
a. Shem, Ham, and Japheth
b. Cain, Abel, Seth
c. Reuben, Levi, Simeon
10. 12 And rain fell upon the earth _______________.
Gen 7:12, ESV
a. forty days and forty nights
b. 152 days and nights
c. 7 weeks
11. 16 And those that entered, male and female of all flesh, went in as God had commanded him. And the ______ shut him in.
Gen 7:16, ESV
a. people of the city
12. 24 And the waters prevailed on the earth _________.
Gen 7:24, ESV
a. 40 days/40 nights
b. 150 days
c. 7 weeks
This quiz has been checked
for accuracy by Tia Graff
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)