Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Genesis 48-50,ESV (6 questions)
1. (Jacob speaks to Joseph) 5 And now your two sons, who were born to you in the land of Egypt before I came to you in Egypt, are _____; Ephraim and Manasseh shall be _____, as Reuben and Simeon are.
b. without inheritance
2. When Jacob blessed Joseph's sons, which one did he bless with greater things?
a. Manasseh, the firstborn
b. Ephraim, the youngest
3. Of Jacob's 12 sons, which one did he say that he "piled all of his blessings on?"
a. Reuben, the firstborn
b. Judah the 4th born
c. Joseph, the 11th born
4. 20 As for you, you meant evil against me, but __________, ...
a. now you will be my slaves
b. God meant it for good
5. In Jeremiah 31:9,ESV, who do we read is God's firstborn son?
6. Who did Jacob bless with the birthright?
1 Chronicles 5:2,ESV
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff