1. 12 He said, "Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you ____ God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me."
c. want to be obedient to
2. 14 So Abraham called the name of that place, "The Lord will provide"; as it is said to this day, "On the mount of the Lord ________"
a. you will not have to give your children up
b. it shall be provided
c. He will answer your prayers
3. 15 And the angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time from heaven 16 and said, "By myself I have sworn, declares the Lord, because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies, 18 and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have ________."
a. obeyed my voice
b. had faith in me
c. had faith in Jesus Christ
4. 16 Abraham listened to Ephron, and Abraham weighed out for Ephron the silver that he had named in the hearing of the _____, four hundred shekels of silver, according to the weights current among the merchants. 17 So the field of Ephron in Machpelah, which was to the east of Mamre, the field with the cave that was in it and all the trees that were in the field, throughout its whole area, was made over 18 to Abraham as a possession in the presence of the _______, before all who went in at the gate of his city.
5. 10 Then the servant (of Abraham) took ten of his master's camels and departed, taking all sorts of choice gifts from his master; and he arose and went to Mesopotamia to the city of ______.
6. 64 And _____ lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she dismounted from the camel 65 and said to the servant, "Who is that man, walking in the field to meet us?" The servant said, "It is my master." So she took her veil and covered herself.