Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Genesis 19-21 (17 questions)
1. The _____ angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom.
Gen 19:1, ESV
2. 3 But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them ____, and they ate.
a. fish and bitter herbs
b. unleavened bread
c. a feast and baked unleavened bread
3. 5 And they called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may ____ them."
b. learn from
4. 8 Behold, I have two daughters who have not known any man. Let me bring them out to you, and ______. Only do nothing to these men, for they have come under the shelter of my roof."
Gen 19:8, ESV
a. they will please you
b. do to them as you please
c. they will explain great things to you about these men
5. 9 But they said, "Stand back! ...This fellow came to sojourn, and he has become the judge! Now we will deal worse with ____ than with them." Then they pressed hard against the man Lot, and drew near to break the door down.
b. your daughters
6. 10 But the men reached out their hands and brought Lot _____ with them and shut the door.
a. outside the house
b. into the house
7. 11 And they struck with ________ the men who were at the entrance of the house, both small and great, so that they wore themselves out groping for the door.
8. 14 So Lot went out and said to his sons-in-law, who were to marry his daughters, "Up! Get out of this place, for the Lord is about to destroy the city." But he seemed to his sons-in-law to be _______.
9. 16 But he ______. So the men seized him and his wife and his two daughters by the hand, the Lord being merciful to him, and they brought him out and set him outside the city.
a. didn't want to go
10. 24 Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah ______ and fire from the Lord out of heaven.
11. Who are the parents of the Moabites and Ammonites? 36 Thus both the daughters of Lot became pregnant by their father. 37 The firstborn bore a son and called his name Moab. He is the father of the Moabites to this day. 38 The younger also bore a son and called his name Ben-ammi. He is the father of the Ammonites to this day.
a. Lot and his wife
b. Lot and his daughters
12. 14 Then Abimelech took sheep and oxen, and male ______ and female _______, and gave them to Abraham, and returned Sarah his wife to him. 15 And Abimelech said, "Behold, my land is before you; dwell where it pleases you." 16 To Sarah he said, "Behold, I have given your brother a thousand pieces of silver. It is a sign of your innocence in the eyes of all who are with you, and before everyone you are vindicated."
13. 17 Then Abraham _______, and God healed Abimelech, and also healed his wife and female slaves so that they bore children. 18 For the Lord had closed all the wombs of the house of Abimelech because of Sarah, Abraham's wife.
a. prayed to God
b. asked for forgiveness
14. 5 Abraham was ______ years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
15. 20 And God was with the boy, and he grew up. He lived in the wilderness and became an expert with the bow. 21 He lived in the wilderness of Paran, and his mother took a wife for him from the land of _____.
16. 29 And Abimelech said to Abraham, "What is the meaning of these seven ewe lambs that you have set apart?" 30 He said, "These seven ewe lambs you will take from my hand, that this may be _______ for me that I dug this well."
c. a witness
17. 32 So they made a covenant at Beersheba. Then Abimelech and Phicol the commander of his army rose up and returned to the land of the ________. 33 Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba and called there on the name of the Lord, the Everlasting God. 34 And Abraham sojourned many days in the land of the _________.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been checked
for accuracy by Tia Graff