Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Genesis 16-18 (11 questions)
1. Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. She had a female _____ servant whose name was Hagar.
Gen 16:1, ESV
2. 10 The angel of the Lord also said to her (Hagar), "I will surely _________."
a. cause them to be forever cursed
b. cause them to be a curse to the offspring of Sarah
c. multiply your offspring so that they cannot be numbered for multitude
3. And the angel of the Lord said to her (Hagar), "Behold, you are pregnant and shall bear a son. You shall call his name Ishmael, because _____.
a. Ishmael is a princely name
b. the Lord has listened to your affliction
c. he will be a wild man
4. 13 So she (Hagar) called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, "You are a _______," for she said, "Truly here I have seen him who looks after me."
Gen 16:13, ESV
a. God of seeing (Beer-lahai-Roi)
b. God of power
c. God of hearing
5. When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; ______________, 2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly."
a. believe in me
b. trust in me
c. walk before me, and be blameless
6. 9 And God said to Abraham, "As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: every male among you _______
a. shall be obedient to me
b. shall be circumcised
c. shall have a symbol placed on his forehead
7. 14 Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be ________; he has broken my covenant."
a. cut off from his people
b. marked on their forehead
c. made to cover their head
8. 20 As for Ishmael, I have heard _____; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.
a. you (Hagar)
b. you (Abraham)
c. you (Sarah)
9. 16 Then the men set out from there, and they looked down toward Sodom. And Abraham went with them to set them on their way. 17 The Lord said, "Shall I ________
Gen 18:16-17, ESV
a. bring Abraham with me
b. lock Abraham inside his tent while we go to Sodom
c. hide from Abraham what I am about to do
10. 23 Then Abraham drew near and said, "Will you indeed sweep away the______ with the wicked?
a. my nephew
b. my nephew and his family
c. the righteous
11. 32 Then he said, "Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again but this once. Suppose ____ are found there." He answered, "For the sake of ___ I will not destroy it." 33 And the Lord went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham, and Abraham returned to his place.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been checked
for accuracy by Tia Graff