1. 22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says the Lord, ________ is my firstborn son,
2. 22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son, 23 and I say to you, "Let my son go that he may serve me." If you refuse to let him go, behold, I will kill your __________.'"
b. firstborn son
3. 27 The Lord said to Aaron, "Go into the wilderness to meet Moses." So he went and met him at the mountain of ______ and kissed him.
4. 2 But Pharaoh said, "Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice and let Israel go? ________, and moreover, I will not let Israel go."
a. The Israelites are good workers
b. I do not know the Lord
c. I do not care what the Lord wants
5. 20 Amram took as his wife Jochebed his father's sister, and she bore him Aaron and _____, the years of the life of Amram being 137 years. Ex 6:20,ESV