Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 39-40, ESV (7 questions)
1. 2 He made the ephod of__________________ yarns, and fine twined linen.
a. gold, blue and purple and scarlet
b. orange, green, brown, and gold
c. black and gold
2. 3 And they hammered out _______ leaf, and he cut it into threads to work into the blue and purple and the scarlet yarns, and into the fine twined linen, in skilled design.
b. yarn dipped in gold
c. yarn in the color of gold
3. 26 a bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate around the hem of the robe for __________, as the Lord had commanded Moses.
b. hearing from the Lord
4. 30 They made the plate of the holy crown of pure gold, and wrote on it an inscription, like the engraving of a signet, "_______." 31 And they tied to it a cord of blue to fasten it on the turban above, as the Lord had commanded Moses.
a. High Priest
b. House of Levi
c. Holy to the Lord
5. 20 He took __________ and put it into the ark, and put the poles on the ark and set the mercy seat above on the ark.
c. the testimony
6. 34 Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and __________ filled the tabernacle.
b. the glory of the Lord
c. a cloud
7. 36 Throughout all their journeys, ________, the people of Israel would set out. 37 But if the cloud was not taken up, then they did not set out till the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of the Lord was on the tabernacle by day, and fire was in it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel throughout all their journeys.
a. while the cloud was in the tabernacle
b. whenever the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle
c. while it was night
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)