Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 36-38, ESV
1. "Bezalel and Oholiab and every craftsman in whom the Lord has __________ to know how to do any work in the construction of the sanctuary shall work in accordance with all that the Lord has commanded."
a. given them hands-on experience in Egypt
b. instructed through Moses on Mt. Sinai
c. put skill and intelligence
2. 7 And he made ________. He made them of hammered work on the two ends of the mercy seat,
a. two cherubim of gold
b. pots of incense
c. testimonies of stone
3. 8 He made the basin of bronze and its stand of bronze, from the mirrors of the ______________ who ministered in the entrance of the tent of meeting.
a. Levitical priests
b. ministering women
c. the jewelry of the congregation
4. 9 And he made the court. For the south side the hangings of the court were of ____________, a hundred cubits;
a. fine twined linen
b. acacia wood
c. palm trees
5. 25 The silver from those of the congregation who were recorded was a hundred talents and 1,775 shekels, by the shekel of the sanctuary: 26 a beka a head (that is, half a shekel, by the shekel of the sanctuary), for everyone who was listed in the records, from twenty years old and upward, for ________ men.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)