Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 33-35, ESV
1. 7 Now Moses used to take the tent and pitch it outside the camp, _______ the camp, and he called it the tent of meeting. And everyone who sought the Lord would go out to the tent of meeting, which was outside the camp.
a. within view of
c. far off from
2. 10 And when all the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance of the tent, all the people would rise up and worship, _______.
a. each at his tent door
b. each at the altar
c. each in the holy place
3. 11 Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses ________, as a man speaks to his friend.
a. face to face
b. in his heart
c. through his words written on tablets of stone
4. 20 But," he said, "you cannot see my ______, for man shall not see me and live."
5. 14 And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you ______."
a. milk and honey
b. joy and wealth
6. 21 And the Lord said, "Behold, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the ____,
c. tree branch
7. 22 and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my _____ until I have passed by. 23 Then I will take away my _____, and you shall see my back, but my face shall not be seen."
8. The Lord said to Moses, "Cut for yourself two tablets of stone like the first, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. Be ready by the morning, and come up in the morning to Mount _____, and present yourself there to me on the top of the mountain.
9. 4 So ______ cut two tablets of stone like the first.
10. 12 Take care, lest you make a covenant with the ______ of the land to which you go, lest it become a snare in your midst.
11. 13 You shall tear down their altars and break their pillars and cut down their Asherim 14 (for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is _____, is a jealous God),
b. God Almighty
12. 27 And the Lord said to Moses, "Write these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel." 28 So he was there with the Lord _____ days and _____ nights. He neither ate bread nor drank water.
a. 4 days
b. 40 days
c. 400 days
13. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the ____ Commandments.
14. 30 Aaron and all the people of Israel saw Moses, and behold, ______ shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
a. the skin of his face
b. his eyes
c. his knowledge
15. 33 And when Moses _______ with them, he put a veil over his face.
a. would start to speak
b. had finished speaking
c. was in the middle of speaking
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)