Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 30-32, ESV
1. 7 And Aaron shall burn fragrant incense on it. ____________ when he dresses the lamps he shall burn it, 8 and when Aaron sets up the lamps at (2)_________, he shall burn it, a regular incense offering before the Lord throughout your generations.
a. (1)Every morning, (2)noon
b. (1)Every morning, (2)twilight
c. (1)Every Sabbath, (2)every new moon
2. 12 "When you take the census of the people of Israel, then each shall give a ransom for his life to the Lord when you number them, that there be no ________ among them when you number them.
a. outstanding balance owed
c. human sacrifices
3. 13 Each one who is numbered in the census shall give this: _________ according to the shekel of the sanctuary (the shekel is twenty gerahs), half a shekel as an offering to the Lord.
a. 10% of their possessions
b. a half sheckel
c. as much as one desired to give freely from their heart
4. 14 Everyone who is numbered in the census, from ________, shall give the Lord's offering.
a. 10 years old and upward
b. 20 years old and upward
c. 30 years old and upward
5. 13 Each one who is numbered in the census shall give this: half a shekel[a] according to the shekel of the sanctuary (the shekel is twenty gerahs),[b] half a shekel as an offering to the Lord. 14 Everyone who is numbered in the census, from twenty years old and upward, shall give the ________.
a. Lord's offering
b. fellowship offering
6. 16 You shall take the atonement money from the people of Israel and shall give it for the ______________, that it may bring the people of Israel to remembrance before the Lord, so as to make atonement for your lives."
a. poor and needy
b. service of the tent of meeting
7. 24 When they came to Capernaum, the collectors of the two-drachma tax went up to Peter and said, "Does your teacher not pay the tax?" 25 He said, "Yes." And when he came into the house, Jesus spoke to him first, saying, "What do you think, Simon? From whom do kings of the earth take toll or tax? From their sons or from others?" 26 And when he said, "From others," Jesus said to him, "_________. 27 However, not to give offense to them, go to the sea and cast a hook and take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find a shekel. Take that and give it to them for me and for yourself." Matt 17:24-27,ESV
a. Then the sons must pay the temple tax also
b. Then the sons are free
8. 18 "You shall also make a basin of bronze, with its stand of bronze, for washing. You shall put it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and you shall put water in it, 19 with which Aaron and his sons shall wash _______.
a. their hands and their feet
b. their priestly garments
c. the altar and all of the other holy things in the tabernacle
9. 21 They shall wash their hands and their feet, so that they may not die. It shall be a statute ______, even to him and to his offspring throughout their generations."
a. for 40 years
b. until the children of Israel cross the Jordan River
c. until there is no longer a tabernacle or a temple
d. forever to them
10. What was the sweet-smelling anointing oil made from?
a. pure olive oil
b. olive oil and ox blood
c. liquid myrrh, cinnamon, cane, cassia, and olive oil
11. 29 You shall consecrate them, that they may be most holy. Whatever touches them will become ______.
12. 33 Whoever compounds any like it or whoever puts any of it on an outsider shall be ________.
b. cut off from his people
14. 36 You shall beat some of it very small, and put part of it before the testimony in the tent of meeting where I shall meet with you. It shall be most holy for you.
a. on the table with the shewbread
b. inside the door of the tent
c. before the testimony
15. 14 You shall keep the Sabbath, because it is holy for you. Everyone who profanes it shall be put to death. Whoever _______, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
a. does not fellowship on that day
b. does not worship in the tabernacle on that day
c. does any work on it
16. 16 Therefore the people of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, observing the Sabbath throughout their generations, as a covenant _________.
a. until the law has been fulfilled
b. until Jesus comes
17. 16 And this was why the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because he was doing these things on the Sabbath. 17 But Jesus answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I am _______."
a. keeping the law
18. 25 Moses saw that _______ had let the people get out of control. They were being wild, and all their enemies could see them acting like fools.
19. 27 Then Moses said to them, "I will tell you what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: 'Every man must get his sword and go from one end of the camp to the other. You men must _______ those who are against the Lord, even if they are your brothers, friends, or neighbors.'"
b. cut off
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)