Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 28-29, ESV
1. A2 And you shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for __________.
a. glory and for beauty
2. 36 "Make a strip of pure gold and carve these words into the gold like the writing on a seal: ________. 37 Fasten the gold strip to a blue ribbon. Tie the blue ribbon around the turban. The gold strip should be on the front of the turban. 38 Aaron will wear this on his head. In this way he will remove the guilt if anything is wrong with the gifts that the Israelites give to God. Aaron will always wear this on his head so that the Lord will accept the gifts of the people.
Ex 28:36-38, ERV
a. levitical priesthood
b. all gifts are acceptable
c. holy to the lord
3. 41 Put the clothes on your brother Aaron and his sons. Then pour the special ______ on them to make them priests. This will make them holy, and they will serve me as priests.
4. What needed to be done to take away the sins of the priests?
a. the blood of a bull needed to be put on the horns of the altar
b. the fat of a bull needed to burned on the altar
c. the blood of a bull needed to be poured out at the bottom of the altar
d. all of the above.
5. 21 Then you shall take part of the (1)______ that is on the altar, and of the anointing (2)_____, and sprinkle it on Aaron and his garments, and on his sons and his sons' garments with him. He and his garments shall be holy, and his sons and his sons' garments with him.
a. (1)honey, (2)wine
b. (1)salt, (2) yeast
c. (1)blood, (2) oil
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)