Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Exodus 25-27, ESV
1. 8 And let them make me a sanctuary, that I may __________.
a. instruct them all at once
b. watch them worship
c. dwell in their midst
2. 21 And you shall put the _______ on the top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you.
a. book of judgment
c. mercy seat
3. 21 And you shall put the mercy seat on the top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the __________ that I shall give you.
4. 40 And see that you make them after the pattern for them, which is being shown you _________.
a. beside the river
b. under the acacia tree
c. on the mountain
5. What is the Hebrew word for candlestick and/or lampstand?
Strong's Concordance: lampstand
6. "Moreover, you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen and blue and purple and scarlet yarns; you shall make them with _______ skillfully worked into them.
c. flowers with buds and petals
7. 33 And you shall hang the veil from the clasps, and bring the ark of the testimony in there within the veil. And the veil shall separate for you the Holy Place from the __________.
a. front door
b. table of shewbread
c. Most Holy
8. 34 You shall put the mercy seat on the _________ in the Most Holy Place.
a. the ark of the testimony
b. the candlestick
c. the table of shewbread
9. 20 "You shall command the people of Israel that they bring to you pure beaten __________ for the light, that a lamp may regularly be set up to burn.
a. animal oil
b. olive oil
c. vegetable oil
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)